Today is the 10th anniversary of the Armenian Poetry Project. We will celebrate it as we often do, quietly, reading poetry and happy to have achieved a few key points.
We research and share the best Armenian poetry we can find in books and digital archives as well as through contacts with contemporary poets.
We remain the only website to provide audio and text RSS feeds of poems written by Armenians, as well as contemporary authors on Armenian subject matters.
We continue providing all internet surfers free access to the webpage and audio downloads 24/7/365 via RSS, Twitter and iTunes.
We celebrate APP's broad spectrum:
- gems by authors from the 19th century to the present
- introduction to out of print books
- an index by authors and countries
- experimental works by contemporary authors
- introduction of budding authors, including the APP/ASA poetry competition winners, now in its 6th year
- different languages of expression, mostly Armenian, English or French, with translations provided whenever possible
This project is curated and produced by Lola Koundakjian in New York. To contact APP, send an email to: ArmenianPoetryProject[at]gmail[dot]com.
If YOU ENJOY this website, please consider making a donation via Paypal.com by clicking on the button below. Your donations help maintain the audio website, buy books and replace equipment for the recordings as well as research in libraries.
հայերէն՝ To view the Armenian characters, setup your browser to view UNICODE (UTF-8) as the character's encoding.
This is a feedburner validator