Tuesday, June 01, 2010

BOOK DRIVE AND FUND RAISER

Dear Friends of the Armenian Poetry Project:

Next July, I will be participating as a poet in the International Poetry Festival of Medellin, Colombia.

See:
http://www.festivaldepoesiademedellin.org/pub.php/en/Festival/XX_Festival/Programa/index.htm

In its 20 years, I will be only the second Armenian to read there. In an effort to introduce our culture and to thank the organizers, I am planning a book drive.

I am asking for donations of new books in English, Spanish and Armenian covering the topics of Armenian literature.

You may contact me at armenianpoetryproject@gmail.com for a mailing address. If you'd like to make a gift in kind, in the form of cash to go towards the purchase of books, there is a PayPal account which I will send to you.

Any duplicate books will be donated to local Armenian libraries.

Many thanks for your support,


Lola Koundakjian, New York

PS All books must be received by July 1st, 2010

No comments: